Providers at CHC
Founded in 1978 as a 4-room rural clinic, Community Health Centers of the Central Coast, Inc. - (CHC) - is now a unique network of 28 accredited, Joint Commission-certified clinics located along the pastoral California Central Coast.
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, CHC is dedicated to providing a patient-centered medical home (PCMH) for the ethnically diverse, medically underserved populations of San Luis Obispo and Northern Santa Barbara Counties.
Under the CHC umbrella, our multi-specialty group practices place providers within a capable team of medical and support staff, offering physicians a comprehensive network of support. Your productivity will also benefit from state-of-the-art NextGen Electronic Health records (EHR) and Practice Management (EPM).
The Central Coast is an ideal place to live, invest, and thrive. Our mild climate allows for an abundance of year-round outdoor activiites from surfing to mountain-biking - wine-tasting to water-skiing. When considering your new home, add the benefit of choosing from a list of tranquil communities known for low crime, good schools, and an easy-going lifestyle.
Community Health Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly support a smoke and drug free environment
Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving low income and medically underserved populations, including migrant/seasonal farm workers and homeless individuals
- Primary Care - All life cycles
- Adults - 75% (Chronic Disease, Health Maint., Pain Mgmnt, Mental Health)
- Pediatrics - 5-10% (Well Baby/Child, Chronic Disease, Health Maint.)
- Womens Health - 15% (Health Maint., Pap Smears, Family Planning Services)
- Competitive base salary plus incentives for production/quality
- Life, Health, Dental & Malpractice Insurance
- National Health Service Corp (NHSC) loan repayment available for those who qualify
- Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) malpractice coverage provided by the Federal Government
- Paid vacation, CME, Book Allowances
- 401(k) retirement package
For more information you may contact:
Community Health Centers of the Central Coast